Join me for some balmy and hopefully beautiful evenings in Belfast for a forage in our amazing local parks and walks.
I’m running three evenings in a row on the 19th, 20th and 21st of August. These walks will start at 6pm and will last around 2 hours. All walks will conclude with some unique delicious foraged snacks (and maybe a wee cocktail..!)
Wed 19th August – Minnoburn
Wed 26th August – Belfast Urban Forage (starting at the Gas Works)
Friday 21st August – Lady Dixon Park,
Tickets are £15 / £10 unwaged. To book contact me directly by email on the button below. Places will be issued on a first come first served basis. I will issue you with an invoice for payment once I have confirmed your booking by email.
- Please note that everyone will be expected to socially distance throughout the event and be courteous to others in this regard.
- Bring along your own hand sanitiser.
- Please let me know if you wish to bring your children – under
- Let me know in advance if you have any dietary restrictions. Unfortunately I may not be able to cater for every request.
- If you have any health problems or are pregnant please get in touch for more information.
- Please arrive with appropriate clothing and footwear as events will run no matter the weather.