Both sessions are now sold out. Get in touch if you would like to join th waiting list .
I’m thrilled to say that I am back at Castle Ward for the first time this year on October 10th. It is a magical foraging location and even if you’re already familar with the place this is a way of seeing it you may have not experienced before. At this special site we will identify some unique edible coastal plants, fruits, trees and maybe even some fungi and I will share some exciting ways to use these in your cooking.
This will be a little different from my previous walks with a BIG emphasis on food and tasting. As we walk along we will be trying little tastes of something fun, unusual and hopefully delicious based on the plants and fungi that we see. Everything we try will be a one off inspired directly by the season and bounty of Castle Ward.
We will be meeting at 11:00am for a snack and drink on arrival, then going for a gentle explore of the beautiful site finding seasonal ingredients and tasting as we go. Come hungry!
Tickets are £35 each and are extremely limited. Booking includes your access to the site so after the walk you can explore beautiful Castle Ward in your own time.
To book contact me directly by email on the button below. Places will be issued on a first come first served basis. I will issue you with an invoice for payment once I have confirmed your booking by email.
- We are limiting numbers to ensure safety and we have completed a risk assessment for this event in conjunction with the National Trust. Be assured that we operate as a We’re Good To Go! standard meaning we have acknowledged and taken any necessary means to ensure safety.
- Please note that everyone will be expected to physically distance throughout the event and be courteous to others in this regard. If you aren’t able to comply with this we would ask that you do not attend.
- Bring along your own hand sanitiser.
- This event is not suitable for dogs or children.
- Let me know in advance if you have any dietary restrictions. Unfortunately I may not be able to cater for every request.
- If you have any health problems or are pregnant please get in touch for more information.
- Please arrive with appropriate clothing and footwear as events will run no matter the weather.