Please note that due to lockdown restrictions some dates have changed. Those who have booked have been emailed. Please check your junk if you don’t think you have heard from me.
The first of my 2021 Spring Events are now available for booking!
In October of this year I introduced the idea of a walking feast – a tour of the plants with little tastes of something fun, unusual and hopefully delicious eaten on the hoof. Everything we tried was a one off inspired directly by the season and bounty of the location. We are bringing this concept back for Spring 2021 at three locations. Think wild garlic, young tree leaves, spring flowers and ephemeral flavours.
Crawfordsburn – DATE CHANGE
Was originally to take place on 7 March. Will now take place on 21st March – 10am & 2pm – Sold out! Send me a message to join the waiting list.
Belvoir Park – DATE CHANGE
Was due to take place 14 March will now take place 28 March – 10am Sold out! Extra 2pm session added.
Ards Peninnsula – 11 April 2021 – 11am – Sold out – contact below to join the waiting list
We will be meeting for a snack and drink on arrival, then going for a gentle explore of the beautiful site finding seasonal ingredients and tasting various treats as we go. Come hungry! These walks are never an athletic hike but come in warm layers and sturdy footwear. Walks generally last around two hours.
Tickets are £30 each and are extremely limited to small group sizes. To book contact me directly by email on the form below. Places will be issued on a first come first served basis. I will issue you with an invoice for payment once I have confirmed your booking by email. Please check your junk for an email from me ☺️
- Terms and Conditions
- We are limiting numbers to ensure safety and we have completed a risk assessment for each event. Be assured that we operate as a We’re Good To Go! standard meaning we have acknowledged and taken any necessary means to ensure safety.
- Please note that everyone will be expected to physically distance throughout the event and be courteous to others in this regard. If you aren’t able to comply with this we would ask that you do not attend.
- Bring along your own hand sanitiser.
- These events are not suitable for dogs or children.
- Let me know ASAP if you have any dietary restrictions. Unfortunately I may not be able to cater for every request.
- If you have any health problems or are pregnant please get in touch for more information.
- Please arrive with appropriate clothing and footwear as events will run no matter the weather.